Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear Krystle:

Hey there Sugerbooger. How are you? I hope you're doing good. :] I'm not sure how much you check up on blogspot so I'll probably send you a text right before I get to Raymond for you to check. It's currently 8:23 and you fell asleep on the phone while I was talking to you. It made me smile. I was just talking and you were quiet. I shut up and got out of my car quietly to start packing (what I'm actually supposed to be doing right now), went in to my room, and listened to your soft rhythmic breathing on the phone. I know tonight will suck if I won't be able to get signal, but I hope you know that however much you're missing me, right now even, I feel the exact same...maybe even stronger. 

It really is the little things you do. Waking up with you, especially this morning, and singing songs ranging from Soviet Union propaganda to Whitney freakin' Houston. Hearing your different giggles and laughs, and you repeatedly "Mwah"-ing me on the phone. Staying up until 2 in the morning and spending half an hour trying to wake me up by repeating my name over and over again, or creating little "pushers" to get me out of bed, like saying you updated your blogspot and I should go check it, or just telling me you love me and if I love you back I should get in the shower or I'll be late.

I truly have never felt this way before. It feels. Magical. Like Disneyland. :] Too bad Disney isn't the happiest place in the world...

unless you're at Disney. ;] 

Had to throw in something cheesy before I sign off. :D I got half an hour to pack. I love you babe. So much. Don't !@$!ing forget it. Okay? Mwah. :]


<3 
HoneyBunny. 

UPDATE! 
8:51. Had to update the playlist a little bit. Hope you like it. You're stirring on the phone. Gotta go say I love you on the phone and tell you to go back to sleep. I LOVEYOU OUEO WYEOAWYF OYEOFPIAY IUEFOAWIUJEFL;KDNBVJSL

weh~!

RE-UPDATE!
To make you lol. :} 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ78IlJs5JQ&feature=related 

No comments: